XSplit Broadcaster – is a revolutionary software for audio / video mixer that allows live webcast, as well as create professional-grade video with a simple and intuitive interface.
Simplified creation of video
Create Stream or recording with XSplit Broadcaster – is a simple and intuitive process. Just drag and drop media into the mixer elements and change them up until you get the perfect scene. Create up to twenty scenes and switch between them directly during the broadcast.
If XSplit Broadcaster – your canvas, the multimedia elements – it’s your paint. In the production of the broadcast, add all of your music and video with your webcam and your remote guests from Skype. XSplit Broadcaste can even pick up everything you need right into your video games through Gamesource, enabling the capture of high quality video and still – minimal loss of performance.
Anything you need
XSplit Broadcaster provides countless streams and records for all the world and is an excellent choice for the production of variety of content, including (but not limited to) VOD programming vebbinarami, presentations and podcasts.
Powerful production technology
Use standard techniques to create a video, such as Chroma Key (green screen), dynamic text effects and 3D compositing to create your unique air – all with a single application.
HD broadcasts and more
We produce crystal clear announcement as 1080p and more by mastering advanced technologies in the field of video codecs. XSplit Broadcaster natively supports x264 encoding software and Intel QuickSync, NVIDIA NVENC, AMD VCE, and AVerMedia H.264 hardware encoding.
Built-in support for all popular capture cards
XSplit Broadcaster was specifically set up to support the widest range of brands capture cards available today: AJA KONA LHi, AVerMedia Live Gamer HD, AVerMedia Live Gamer Portable USF4, Blackmagic Intensity Pro, Black Magic Intensity Shuttle, Elgato Game Capture HD, Hauppauge HD PVR, Hauppauge HD PVR 2, Hauppauge HD PVR 2 GE & GE Plus, Roxio Game Capture HD Pro and more.
XSplit Broadcaster works with your favorite platforms for broadcasting: Twitch, YouTube, UStream, Hitbox, Azubu, MLG, Akamai, Cybergame.tv, DailyMotion, FC2 Live, GG !!, Limelight Networks, Livestream, Niconico, Popler, Sina, Meridix. Add and other services using the Custom RTMP.
What is new in 2.7.1602.2231 :
Features and improvements :
- XBC-5087 – YouTube Live 1440p 30fps/60fps support
- XBC-5101 – Message dialog improvements for 2.7
- CPPCORE-952 – Improvement to network interface selection
- XBC-4769 – Allow registration button to proceed after validation when clicked
- XBC-4818 – Allow hotkey listening to be disabled or restricted
- XBC-4873 – Add capslock warning in register form password fields
- XBC-4877 – Add overlay for empty root location of recordings
- XBC-4927 – Restore lower audio bitrates for NicoNico users
- XBC-4962 – Provide Intel RSSDK as optional prerequisite during installation
- XBC-4967 – Give warning if DeckLink filter is used as source and remove from Add menu
- XBC-4974 – Improve growl behavior to be less intrusive
Growl notification is now skipped if fullscreen game is active – this should prevent game from unexpectedly going to windowed mode
- XBC-4991 – XSplit Broadcaster may crash after Alt+Tab out of the game
- XBCPLUGINS-132 – Input Visualizer source plugin
- XVE-312 – Include detection on the new KB3099229 MFP patch from the Windows 10 “N” Build 1511 Cumulative Update
- CPPCORE-1020 – Some Logitech camera devices can fail to render video on Windows 8.1/10
- XBC-5088 – Share Dialog: Unable to authenticate to Facebook; error message displayed inside the OAuth window
- XBC-5091 – TaskCanceled Exception appears while starting a YouTube Live stream with a laggy internet connection
- XBC-5093 – ArgumentException in adding channel while LogMeIn Hamachi is enabled
- XBCPLUGINS-322 – Successive start/stop of local streaming plugin shows high cpu usage; Crashes XBC
- XBCPLUGINS-364 – YouTube Live: OutOfRangeException for all supported video encoders
- XBCPLUGINS-366 – YouTube Live: Properties exception on RunTaskSynchronously