Wondershare Filmora – a handy video editor, containing all the necessary tools for video editing,you can create high quality movies with subtitles, apply filters, transition effects, sound processing. In addition, the program will directly upload your videos to YouTube to share with family and friends, save videos for playback on portable devices such as iPhone, IPAD, IPod, etc., or a DVD.
• Supports all SD and HD videos, including WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, MTS, etc. You can also capture video directly from a video capture device or add videos from camcorders and other external hard drives directly.
• Add background music to the video. All standard audio formats like MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. supported.
• Import photos like BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc. and create home movies with photos and video.
• Edit and personalize videos / photos / audio with video editing: crop, rotate, set fade in and fade, and so on to adjust the duration. D.
• Add stylish lettering on video and photos with customizable fonts, colors, etc.
• Lift the film to a new level once a professional and creative effects. 30 Filter + ready to work with video and photos.
• Add transition effects between two clips and apply motion effects to photos in order to achieve a natural and smooth transition.
• Get optimized videos for playback on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, PSP, IPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
• Save the edited video on the local hard disk for later use in a variety of video formats.
• Directly upload your video on YouTube, creating a joint with more people by filling in the required information.
• Record video to DVD disc or save as DVD folder or ISO files image.
What is news in v126.96.36.199 :
• New UI for rebranding
• Smart thumbnail previews
• New effects and categories
• Adds the ability to archive project file for transferring between PCs and avoid media file missing;
• Adds the ability to relocate missing media in saved project, resolved the issue of project unable to save in some cases;
• Adds the ability to import Media directly from AVCHD camcorder and Mobile phone(iOS, Android)
• Timeline UX optimization for resolving the “too easy to cut clip into two parts when move clips on Timeline” issue