Professional software Sony Vegas Pro 13, is designed for assembly, editing and multitrack recording video and audio. The program has in its arsenal of tools that enable real-time process and edit material HDV, SD / HD-SDI, DV, AVCHD and XDCAM ™ formats produce precise adjustment of audio, create audio with surround sound and dual-layer DVD. To save a record high as it is possible to burn Blu-ray discs directly from timeline. You will not be difficult to create a standard DVD with a complex video, multi-lingual menus, subtitles, and adding comments.
Support for 4K. Vegas Pro 13 fully supports frame sizes up to 4096h4096. 4K image standard for digital kinoproetsirovaniya is 4096h2160 pixels. This level of resolution provides more detail and flexibility to pankropirovaniya. It is ideal for compositing and visual effects work, and provides a high quality final result. Vegas Pro 13 fully supports the files RED ONE ™. You can open and edit .r3d files directly to being performed, as with any other video files.
Sophisticated lighting effects. Vegas Pro 13 includes over 190 customizable video effects, including a new collection of modern lighting effects. New in version 9 – Shine, Rays, Rasfokus, Stardust, soft contrast, and shading. They allow you to simulate the effect of light because of your source, to create colored lights, change the focus of your shot, and that\’s not all.
New transition – Gradient Wipe
Videoprotsessing 32-bit floating point. Work in 8-bit mode for speed, then go on a 32-bit floating point for more precision in the final rendering without any changes in the levels or contrast. This mode allows you to take advantage of the improved color, more vivid colors, reduced gradient range and posterization for smoother color transitions, linear light for optically correct compositions, as well as many other improvements of accuracy.
• A dark color palette. Vegas Pro 13 interface is enriched with new color scheme, which provides an optically neutral environment for optimized viewing of colors and increase comfort when working in a darkened editing studio.
• New default (layout). Vegas Pro 13 gives you the opportunity to have a default layout for windows, distributed to various assembly tasks. This placement can be changed and saved for a truly personalized workspace set up for your style of work.
• New in Version 13 – accommodation for the audio mix and color correction.
Capture, import, export:
• Support for gigapixel images. With Sony Vegas Pro 13, you can pan, scan, crop of extremely large images to create kinoposledovatelnosti corresponding resolution HD. Vegas Pro 13 also supports still images with video camcorders professional level and still cameras, which combine several photos together to create one large image.
• Open and edit files on the RED ONE ™ is being performed
• Vegas Pro 13 has advanced support spaces 4K, including support files, RED ONE ™.
• Capture in MXF c SD / HD-SDI devices
• Now you can post and edit audio tracks without reference to frames.
• Multichannel audio can be added from the trimmer.
List of main features present in Pro version:
• Includes a program DVD Architect version 5.0 and not 4.5
• Build and write Blu-ray discs from the program DVD Architect (in fact, the ability to record Blu-ray and features a DVD Architect version 5.0 from earlier)
• Create 5.1 surround sound (in previous versions – only stereo)
• Ability to save and restore the window layout interface
• Ability to enable a custom color palette interface
• View the video on an external monitor via DVI (digital video output), and not only through the DV-camera connected to the DV-interface (IEEE1394)
• The number of video tracks: no restrictions (in previous versions – up to 4)
• Video effects and transitions: a complete set (in previous versions, not all)
• Tools for color correction: a full set (in previous versions only the primary color correction)
• Professional lighting effects
• Measuring instruments for the video: WFM / Vector / Parade / Histogram
• Effect ProType Titler to create sophisticated titles (in previous versions only a simple module creation text)
• Support of XDCAM
• A tool for working with AVCHD cameras and XDCAM EX Device Explorer
• Video Processing with precision 32-bit floating point
• Interface Support SD / HD-SDI
• Gradient wipe video transitions
• Support for gigapixel images
• Support projects with a resolution of 4K (4096×4096 pixels up)
• Supports audio format Broadcast Wave
• Support for database Gracenote CDDB
• The maximum sound quality 24-bit / 192 kHz (16 bit / 48 kHz in previous versions)
• Number of tracks: no restrictions (in previous versions – up to 4)
• The number of audio processing effects: a complete set, including 5.1 surround
• support folders with a set of effects
• Support for effects DirectX®: complete (including automation parameter changes)
• Envelopes of sound: volume / panorama (there in previous versions) and effects parameters (in previous versions it is not)
• The replacement sound recording
• Monitoring recording audio input
• The effects of the project and processing of sound tires (group of tracks)
• Create and burn Red Book Audio CD
• Recording automation envelopes (change processing parameters)
• Keyboard \”trimming\” clips
• Inheritance Project (to open in the project other projects)
• Import / export of AAF format
• Material management system (media manager)
• Support for script execution
• Support for external control consoles
• Support for cards AJA Xena LH, LHe, LS and LSe (only Digital)
• Customizable user templates
• Capture format Compressed Sony MXF through interfaces SD / HD-SDI
• Support for OpenEXR and DPX
• Support for files RED ONE ™ (.r3d)