Reg Organizer is a feature-rich application designed to edit, clean and maintain registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer. There is also a built-in application uninstaller, allowing you to uninstall redundant applications from the system completely. Another set of features will be useful to administrators, as well as ordinary users.
* Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
* The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
* Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary. This feature can be useful if you manually delete some application that has no uninstall feature. In this case its keys can be left in the registry interfering with the normal operation of other programs. Reg Organizer provides the deepest search and can often find even those keys, that wouldn’t be identified by other similar programs.
* Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
* Ablilty to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
* Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
* Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the system registry. The files can be viewed directly from Windows Explorer. Reg Organizer presents the file contents in the tree-like form, helping to visualize all keys that will be imported into the registry.
* Functional registry file editor, allowing you to edit keys and values, add and delete data containing in the .reg files.
* Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer. Using Reg Organizer, you can inspect, edit, or disable such programs.
* Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
* Built-in software uninstaller. It can take snapshots before and after application installs and eradicate ALL system changes made by an app like it was never installed. Besides, this feature can be used for displaying changes made by the application to each of the system components.
* Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
What’s new in 7.15 (July 13, 2015):
* Now it is possible to completely uninstall any application directly from the Windows shell without the need to first launch Reg Organizer. Here is how to do this:
1) If there is a shortcut of the application you want to uninstall on the Desktop, drag it to Reg Organizer’s shortcut to begin uninstalling.
2) Right click on the application you want to uninstall and choose the command titled Uninstall completely with RegOrganizer.
* The Startup Applications tool: The automatically started Windows services are also shown in the list by default.
Previously, to view them it was necessary to change the option.
* In the settings, the combined option for the shell integration has replaced the several ones for various types ofintegrations.
* Portable version: An option was added allowing the user to disable the program’s startup splash screen.
* Disk Cleanup: After removing files from the Recycle Bin, its icon doesn’t change the state indicating that the Recycle Bin is not empty.
* Bugs fixed:
1) The registry files (.reg) could not be opened if they were created by copying and pasting the text in Notepad or similar text editor.
2) If System Express Check was disabled, when opening the program, a tool could be opened which was different from the one used before closing the program.
3) An an error message was shown by Reg Organizer after using the reg file data from the Registry removing command.
4) Not all matched files could be found according to the specified useless files masks during the disk cleanup.
1. Unpack and install
2. Copy UpdaterDll and regkey.ini to installation directory
3. Run program and register with given serial