PowerISO – allows you to create, convert, extract, compress, edit and encrypt images of CD / DVD, and open them with a built-in emulator.
PowerISO used compression-decompression technology is a real-time image files with the extension DAA, which significantly reduces the size of image files. The image file can be cut into pieces of various sizes and in a compressed form to send via e-mail programs or write to other media. The most important thing – the files can be used directly without decompressing.
It works with all major image formats: ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, MDF, BWI, B5I, LCD, CIF, P01, PDI, NCD, PXI, GI, FCD, VCD, C2D. There is a built-in emulator CD / DVD-drive. There is the possibility of creating autorun fayloobrazov. The program integrates with Windows shell, has a high speed, simple and intuitive interface.
• Create ISO image file from hard disk or CD / DVD
• Support for most formats of disc images, including ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA and many other
• Open and extract ISO File
• Extract and edit images without decompressing
• Convert image files between ISO / BIN and other formats
• Create bootable ISO file
• Getting the boot information from bootable image files
• Creating images of floppy disks
• Optimize files to save disk space
• Mounting an image as a virtual disk drive
• Integration with Windows Shell
• User-friendly interface
• Ability to write CD / DVD discs from images.
What is new in PowerISO 6.3 :
*) Improve NTFS and exFAT file system support.
*) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.