Phase One Capture One Pro is one of the most powerful professional converters digital photos in RAW format that supports a wide range of modern cameras.
The program allows for single and batch mode to convert “on the fly” files in full TIFF (RGB / CMYK) and JPG format, adjust white balance, effectively handle “overexposed” and “underexposed” snapshots, fine-tune the sharpness of the image and eliminate color noise.
Capture One allows you to use several options for adjusting the same image. As a template used the original RAW, and not the result of previous adjustments. The work area is divided into several areas. Their number equals the number of original digital negativa.Nastroyka white balance processing options by using regulators color temperature and tint. In addition, there is a choice of scene modes, for many traditional cameras. You can also use the pipette. The photograph indicates a neutral gray point from which builds and white balance.
The program allows for the optimization of the dynamic range. If there are photos too dark or light areas, they can show through the restoration of shadows and highlights. You can turn on and off lights illuminated portions of the picture and teney.Ustranenie noise in photographs made in two directions. You can suppress the grain and chroma noise. Capture One Pro is always different from the competitors a unique algorithm to improve the sharpness of the image. Photos that have been converted in this the RAW-converter, look a little sharper than the competition.
Capture One Pro is created on the basis of an all-in-one, reducing the need for post processing of images, which in practice means a requirement of using Photoshop to process images. Simple tools, simple menu and easily understandable symbols make the complex process of handling RAW-files simple, intuitive and exciting.
• Import photos from a preview.
• Batch processing of images with pre-set preferences.
• Simultaneous conversion of RAW-files in several formats.
• Proper support of color profiles ICC.
• Correction of chromatic aberration, distortion, vignetting and other optical defects of the image.
• Fine-tuning of colors and white balance with the circle.
• A separate panel to set the skin tones, with the ability to save presets.
• Ability to separate toning globally or on control points directly on the photos via the color editor.
• Support for most popular DSLR and digital backs from Phase One.
• Direct capture images from the cameras when connected via cable or Wi-Fi.
• Overlay function composition and design.
• Support for multiple monitors.
OS : Windows 7/8/10 x64