Meet the new version of Windows 10! Go directly to the Windows 10 reflects the company\’s desire to distance itself from the not very popular previous version. That is why, as reported, was passed ninth version: the transition from the eighth to the tenth intended to directly represent a huge step forward to focus on the Internet and mobile users.
In Microsoft Windows 10 was called \”the most powerful platform in history.\” Presenter vice president of Microsoft\’s operating systems, Terry Meyerson said that Windows 10 will be installed at a wide range of different types of devices than previous versions. Some of these devices, according to the presentations, now includes not only desktop computers, laptops and tablets, but also smartphones, and televisions.
The main features of Windows 10:
• One for all Windows devices. Windows 10 will be installed on a wide range of devices than previous versions of OC. Some of these devices include not only personal computers, laptops, tablets, and smart phones, televisions, various boards and industrial devices used for scripting Internet of Things. New OC will also be a single platform for application development and delivery of single channel applications via Shop.
• Improved user interface. The interface of the operating system, on the one hand, was accustomed, on the other hand, has gained several new features.
• \”Start\” menu. Opened by clicking on the logo in the lower left corner of the desktop. In the left column of the menu contains shortcuts to the most recent applications running in the right – universal application tiles. The menu also contains the buttons for power management and an updated search function to search not only in the local system, but also on the Internet.
• Universal application windows. Now the classic applications for the desktop and the new Universal applications run in their own window on the desktop.
• Improved Snap. Work in multiple applications at once it became easier and more convenient. Now Snap feature allows you to open up to 4 applications simultaneously on the screen and tells Windows what other applications are running and how they can be placed. Windows 10 will help make better use of screen space unallocated for other applications.
• Multiple desktops. You can create multiple desktops and place them on the application window. You can display all created tables on the screen and switch between them.
• Multitasking. On the taskbar button, a new Task View. By clicking on it, the screen will appear as thumbnails of all running Windows applications.
• Special attention to business users and data. When you create a Windows 10, special attention was paid to corporate users. The new OS will be compatible with all conventional control systems that use the organization. The operating system provides new opportunities for the separation of workers and the personal data on devices of all types, which will translate the concept of BYOD in organizations
• Enterprise: PBHCJ-Q2NYD-2PX34-T2TD6-233PK