Malwarebytes Premium has built an impressive fan-base around its free anti-malware application designed to fend off viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, dialers, rookits and other web-based threats.
Hassle-free installation and highly intuitive GUI
Setting up Malwarebytes Anti-Malware shouldn’t be a problem to any users, no matter how inexperienced they may be with antivirus applications. As for the interface, the tool is as intuitive as they get, thanks to large buttons and short descriptions that explain each option.
Two scans modes for basic PC protection
Threat Scan is the app’s comprehensive scanning method, as it looks into critical areas of the system where malware is known to hide. The alternative is Custom Scan, which permits users to handpick the exact drives and directories to look into, along with the scan objects (memory, startup and registry settings, archives, rootkits).
Advanced scanner configuration
Users who want to further customize Anti-Malware’s behavioral pattern may tinker with settings surrounding exclusions, rootkits, archives and advanced heuristics. It is possible to enable and examine scan logs, resort to a proxy server for virus database updates, disable notifications, integrate the app into the Windows Explorer context menu for quick scanning, and so on.
Performance and conclusion
Our most recent tests have shown that Malwarebytes Anti-Malware delivers very good results when it comes to virus detection. However, by pairing it up with a reliable third-party real-time guard, the program can become quite handy to casual users who want to double-check.
what is new Malwarebytes 184.108.40.2068
• Several improvements to malware detection and remediation capabilities
• Several performance improvements, including improving startup time, addressing memory leaks and reducing CPU usage after a scan has completed
• Added MS Publisher as a default Protected Application for anti-exploit protection
• Fixed issue where a previously activated Premium license could be dropped incorrectly
• Fixed issue where Malwarebytes version information would revert to default values of 3.0.0 in certain cases, such as when coming back from minimal safe mode
• Fixed issue where ‘Real-Time Protection turned off’ notifications would display incorrectly on initial startup
• Fixed problem where the ‘Check for updates every’ setting would get stuck at 14 days after changing frequency to ‘Days’
• Fixed Help question marks throughout the main user interface so that they work when clicked
• Addressed several crashes and blue screens, including the BSOD that could occur with Web Protection on Windows Insider Previews
• Fixed the issue with Exploit Protection that caused Edge to crash/hang on Windows Insider Previews
• Fixed issue when Exploit Protection was enabled that caused PowerPoint to not load
• Fixed conditions that could lead to an ‘Unable to connect to service’ error
• Fixed issue where exclusions did not work properly when there were associated threat traces detected
• Fixed issue where Web Protection would not start up properly
• Fixed numerous scan hangs or crashes, including one that could occur during heuristics phase
• Numerous other fixes to improve overall program stability and usability
DOWNLOAD Malwarebytes Premium 220.127.116.118 + License key :
add to hosts : 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com