Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium
Keeping their computers malware-free should be a priority for all users, since infected PCs can lead to corrupted or lost documents, apps and settings, not to mention a lot of time spent in restoring the data and cleaning it.
In other words, prevention is the best cure so you need to make sure that your installed security product is up to the task at all times. If you are still looking for such a software solution, you can try Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
What is new in this version :
• Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
• Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
• Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
• Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
• Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
• Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
• Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
• New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
• Updated License Agreement included
• Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
• Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
• Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
• Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
• Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface