FL Studio – this is truly the best-selling and most popular and exciting music-production system in the world.
It has everything you might need for compositions, arrangements, recording, editing, mix and mastering of professional quality music, assembled in one package.
The company Image-Line Creative Musicians pleased with the release of FL Studio version 12. It got a lot of innovations. record audio material peretsifrovke sound use even edit the pitch, Harmonized, fit arrangement to the song tempo, the bit device and the current process of cutting the audio.
automation for using most plug-ins and also the parameters by recording, drawing polylines automation lines, generators use to automate, control of the other the DAW, as well as VST, or connection on a ReWire, a huge number of synthesizers and software devices for reproduction or processing of sound – and this is not full list of program capabilities.
• High quality audio engine, for professional sound quality
• Sophisticated interpolation algorithms (Ermita, sinc) during realtime playback and during rendering
• DirectSound and ASIO support enabled sound card for audio output and ASIO audio recording
• Open architecture, allowing you to connect third-party tools
• Ability to function as a VSTi, DXi and ReWire client
• Ability to connect ReWire clients itself
• Advanced sequencing methods allow you to quickly enter realistic drum loops and composing complex instrumentals
• A unique opportunity to change the properties of music (pitch, cutoff, resonance, panning)
• Live multi-track recording of audio, control movements and integrated automation events editor
• Multi-segment automation clips with unlimited complexity and integrated LFO unit
• Procedural control over parameters by using special management plugin
• Advanced mixer: 68 tracks (64 insert and 4 send tracks) supporting up to 8 plugin FX per track
• Send any mixer path to any other track and create complex mixer chains of virtually unlimited complexity
• Record tracks with support for input to ASIO (for recording MIDI, vocals, and so on. D.)
• Integrated parametric equalizer, volume and panning for each track
• Many high-quality integrated instruments: WaveTraveller, Sampler, TS404, 3xOSC, plucked instruments, MIDI Out, DX10, Scratcher, Wasp and more!
• A full set of high-precision mastering and special filters, effects
• Advanced playlist and full-featured audio tracks
• Press the delete button and volume leveling to avoid the emergence of cod
• WAV Import, OGG, MP3, MID, REX, SYN (SimSynth 1 & 2), DS and so on. D. As sample formats
• Export audio to 16 or 32 bit WAV, MP3 or OGG files
• MIDI remote control most parameters (VST plugins also supported)
• Import MIDI sequences and controller events
• Export MIDI notes and controller events to a standard MIDI file
The main elements of FL Studio:
• Step Sequencer allows you to quickly create and edit loops, adding new sound generators (channels) and delete unnecessary;
• Piano Roll is a two-dimensional grid, the vertical axis which postponed the level of the pitch, the horizontal – the time has more features than the step sequencer;
• Playlist allows you to place created in Step Sequencer or Piano Roll loops, or have the sound files;
• Mixer accommodates a plug-ins and effects;
• Sample Browser provides easy access to audio files, plugins and settings.
What is new in FL Studio 12.4 :
• Added FL Studio Mobile plugin
• Rotate left/right in channel rack no longer opens the piano roll
• Newtone: added buttons for pitch and warp modes
• Razer Chrome: support for Naga Chroma mouse
• Visualizer: now supports h264 video export (mp4) and FLAC audio
• Visualizer: two new effects in new “Internal controllers” effect category
• Visualizer: custom layer names are now used for parameter names
• Visualizer: drag/drop to rearrange layers
• Visualizer: support “side by side full” and “side by side half stereoscopic” modesBugfixes
• Crash when a plugin stretches samples
• Plugin window positions are incorrect when loading project at different PPI
• Stretch mode causes sample to be played at root pitch
• FPC: doesn’t remember full size when editor is collapsed
• Newtone: crash when a sample is dragged to the plugin (x64)
• Newtone: sample doesn’t load
• Panomatic: dB hint inaccuracy
• Patcher: fixed crash when module window is open and Patcher window isn’t
• Transistor Bass: sequence changes when clicking above the area
• Visualizer: using 10k lines as html doesn’t reload correctly
• Visualizer: internal controller knob settings are not persisted
• Wrapper: fixed sending VST3 automation to UI when editor is hidden.