Emsisoft Internet Security 11 is a complete security suite, made to prevent infection from all Internet threats. Emsisoft Internet Security is the lean and efficient security suite that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.
Emsisoft Internet Security combines the best of both worlds and completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a new efficient firewall core that is as powerful as the one found in Emsisoft Online Armor’s but doesn’t cut back on usability.
Blocking access to known fraudulent and dangerous websites to avoid phishing and accidental malware downloads.
Real-time File Guard
Constantly scanning all downloaded and started files, using two scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns.
Preventing new, sophisticated malware attacks that others often can’t protect you from – optimized against zero-day attacks.
Online Banking Protection
Keeps fraudsters away from your money by hardening your browser software.
Automatic evaluation of the credibility of programs
The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network detects more than 100 million programs, good or bad, based on user evaluations and numerous technical parameters.
Minimal firewall alerts
So that you aren’t tempted to just click “Allow”, which basically defeats the purpose of having a firewall in the first place.
Advantages in comparison to Windows firewall
Easier and quicker to use, with the ability to evaluate the credibility of programs in a global context.
Removal of Potentially Unwanted Programs
PUPs are not dangerous per se, but they come hand-in-hand with annoying ads or toolbars and slow down your computer. You can tell Emsisoft Internet Security to remove those for you.
What’s new in this version:
– Customer support dialog
– Occasional issue where behavior blocker alerted on a trusted program behavior
– Occasional crashes related to: ‘List index out of bounds’, TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TUpdatesGUIHandler.LoadLocale’, ‘TRegistryProxy.CheckoutJournal’, ‘TSortedList.Destroy’
– Occasional issue where the license dialog was blocked by a firewall alert in Emsisoft Internet Security
– Issue where whitelist checkbox states were not stored
– Occasional issue where the state of the setting ‘Enable real-time protection at startup’ was not saved correctly
– Issue where the updater stuck in ‘Initializing’ phase
– Crash during application of a firewall rules template for Emsisoft Internet Security
– IPv6 firewall rules processing for Emsisoft Internet Security
– Quarantine list processing optimization
– Export/import of scheduled scans settings as separate option
– Permissions for behavior blocker grid context menu and permissions screen
– Behavior Blocker list: context menu: quarantine program: tries to kill the process before quarantining
– Scan behavior during reload of signatures
– Focus set on most recent log records