EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is used to recover lost data from PCs, servers and notebooks. It is able to recover files from deleted or corrupted hard disk partitions, as well as recover data from formatted drives with a re under Windows, for RAID-arrays, USB-flash drives, memory cards and other media.
restore the desired file types and can during scanning automatically skip “broken” sectors on the disk. Restore data in case of disk formatting, damage the file structure, accidental file deletion, system crashes and virus attacks.
• Recovers lost data in just 3 steps.
• Recover deleted or lost files, even if they have been deleted from the Recycle Bin.
• File recovery after accidental format, even after to reinstall Windows.
• Recover files from unreadable Dynamic disk.
• Restoring files after a hard disk crash.
• Restoring a disk after a drive failure.
• Restoring files after the error division.
• Recover data from hard disks with file system RAW.
• Recover documents, photos, music, videos and e-mail.
• Restoring files in Linux systems, Windows.
• Recover from hard drive, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy disk or other media.
• Identify the types of files before restoring the file to quickly find lost files.
• Save previous search results for continuous recovery.
• A quick scan lost files by automatically skipping bad sectors.
• High quality of file recovery.
• Ability to create a disk image to restore data.
• Intelligent search all possible file systems on hard drive.
• Provides partition recovery file systems FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3.
• The program recognizes and preserves long file names when restoring files and folders.
• Recovers compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
• Preview recoverable files and images in a format BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG, and others.
• Support for large capacity drives and multi-drive systems.
• Ability to resume the last recovery result.
• Change the size of recoverable files.
• Recover a specific file by right-clicking.
• User-friendly interface.
When should you use?
• When the formatted hard drive.
• If damaged or missing critical file system structures.
• If you accidentally delete a file.
• When wanton loss of files.
• When an unexpected system shutdown or application errors.
• If the infection of the virus and worm damage or system.
• If you have problems booting.
• When the partition structure is corrupted or deleted.
• In case of damage due to a power failure or overexertion.
• When recovering files with unknown file system, including hard drives, external drives, ZIP / USB, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, cards SD, et al.
• The external ZIP / USB HDD
• IDE HDD
• SCSI HDD
• SATA HDD
• Fire Wire HDD (IEEE1394)
• USB Flash Drives
• SD memory card
• Digital Audio Players
• Dynamic disks. There are five types of dynamic volumes: simple, spanned, striped, mirrored and RAID-5
• Memory cards and other storage media like disk, use the file systems FAT / NTFS and EXT2 / EXT3 for storage of files and folders
Download From :