Cockos REAPER 5.34 + Keygen Exhaustive and powerful audio editor, processor, recorder, renderer, arranger and mastering solution for multi-track waveform audio content.
REAPER has been designed with compatibility with almost all types of hardware in mind, making it simple to use with a huge amount of software solutions and dedicated audio plug-ins of all sorts.
REAPER’s full, flexible feature set and renowned stability have found a home wherever digital audio is used: commercial and home studios, broadcast, location recording, education, science and research, sound design, game development, and more.
Record and overdub audio and MIDI. The number of simultaneous recording inputs is limited only by your hardware.
– Record directly to any of a dozen supported audio formats, at any sample rate or bit depth.
– Any track can record audio or MIDI input, or record that track’s processed audio or MIDI output.
– Record multiple takes or layers, overdub, punch in and out, or record in a loop.
– Record arm and disarm tracks without stopping playback.
– Record directly to stereo, surround, or multichannel audio files, before or after effects processing.
– Monitor inputs with or without software FX.
– Set up multiple monitor mixes with separate FX processing.
– Tape-style varispeed recording and playback.
– Record simultaneously to multiple disks for redundancy and scalability.
– Drag and drop to import, arrange, and render.
– Freely mix audio, MIDI, video, still image media on any track.
– Easily move, split, glue, resize, trim, loop, time stretch, pitch shift, fade, crossfade, slip, snap to grid, without switching tools.
– Intuitive zoom, scroll, scrub, jog, tab to audio transient, MIDI navigation.
– Simple and powerful nested folder system allows group editing, routing, bussing, all in one step.
– Open multiple projects simultaneously in separate tabs.
– Full automation recording, playback, and editing support for track and media item take controls and plug-ins.
– Easily manage tempo, time signature, and varispeed changes.
– Separate audio or MIDI into freely arrangeable takes and lanes for easy comping.
– Easily copy or move regions, to quickly try out alternate arrangements.
– Thorough and flexible multichannel support. Each track supports up to 64 individually routable channels.
– Insert almost any third-party audio or MIDI plug-in: VST, VST3, VSTi, DX/DXi (Windows only), AU/AUi (OS X only), JS.
Apply FX in real time, or non-destructively render FX output.
– Real-time network FX processing: use other local machines as an FX farm.
– Includes the JSFX audio and midi plug-in scripting engine, and hundreds of user-programmable effects.
– ReWire (audio and MIDI) any capable application for even more flexibility.
– Automatic plug-in delay compensation (PDC).
– Industry-leading performance and multiprocessor utilization.
– Native bridging and firewalling: run 32-bit plug-ins in REAPER x64, maximize RAM utilization, protect against and recover from plug-in crashes.
– Sidechain any plug-in, even if the plug-in does not natively support sidechaining.
– Real-time pitch shifting, correction, and time stretch. Includes multiple pitch/timestretch engines including Elastique 3 Pro.
– ReaSurround included, for spatial visualization and processing of stereo, surround, or multichannel audio (up to 64 channels).
– Special-use plug-ins to virtualize outboard hardware, manage MIDI signals, stream audio, connect to NINJAM servers, and more.
– Thoroughly customizable appearance – change colors, icons, toolbars, layouts, almost anything. Switch between multiple layouts as needed for different tasks.
– REAPER’s outboard windows can be shown, hidden, docked, or displayed on a separate monitor. Save and recall screensets for different tasks.
– Almost anything that REAPER can do, literally thousands of actions, alone or in sequence, can be triggered by a keystroke, toolbar button, or external controller.
– Easily extensible. Develop simple macros or complex extensions in Lua, EEL, or Python.
– Deeply extensible. Includes an integrated development environment for composing, editing, and testing ReaScripts.