Bandicam 18.104.22.1681 + keymaker
Record Everything (Game + PC screen) and save it as AVI, MP4 files. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and the desktop screen without lagging.
Bandicam video compressesion
video while recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage, and it fully supports the hardware accelerated h.264 encoder of Nvidia NVENC/CUDA. With a high compression ratio and excellent quality.
Bandicam displays FPS number in the corner of the screen while it is active in the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode. It also can record video at resolutions of up to 3840×2160 in high quality (2160P UHD video can be made) and your webcam stream will be simultaneously recorded and merged with the game / screen recording (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video).
In addition, Bandicam supports a real-time drawing function which allows users to draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording the computer screen. You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting because the recorded file size is much smaller than other software (1/5 ~ 1/20 video size).
Bandicam supports AVI 2.0, the maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 24 hours recording can be possible). Furthermore, Bandicam, when in desktop recording mode, supports the real-time highlighting of the mouse cursor and mouse click effects, a feature which competing software lacks.
Key Features of Bandicam :
- Can capture video not only in DirectX / OpenGL applications, but in general everything that happens on the screen
- Adjusting the format and quality of captured video files (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
- Low (relatively) consumption of system resources
- A small (relatively) the size of output video files
- Auto-completion of video recording by time or file size
- Support pause recording function
- Built-in utility for recovering broken while writing files
- Adjusting the quality of captured JPG, support for BMP and PNG
- Video recording of the game and streaming video
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
- Capture image of the game and streaming video
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
- Frame rate control (FP)
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
What’s new in this version :
- Applied new UI design for Bandicam 4.0.
- A dded support for the “new Fullscreen” recording mode.
- Adde d support for the “Around Mouse” recording mode.
- Added the ‘bdcam_nonadmin.exe’ file which allows non-admin users (standard users) to use Bandicam without administrator privileges.
- Added support for text input in the drawing function.
- the “Get Started” menu for beginners.
- Added the Belarusian, Burmese language files.
- mouse cursor/effect settings status is displayed on the main window.
- microphone settings status is displayed on the main window.
- Improved the switching speed to Game Recording Mode.
- The maximum length of the format/size preset name is limited to 100 characters.
- The DPI scaling of the rectangle window and device recording window is adjusted automatically according to the Bandicam main window.
- Bugs fixed
- The bdcam64.bin process remained after crashing.
- The record button was not active after the Auto Complete Recording function was used.
- A file dragging bug of the video/image file list has been fixed.
- Other minor bugs fixed.