Bandicam 18.104.22.1684 + Keymaker screen recorder makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies.
Bandicam Keymaker will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.
Screen Recording / Game Recording Software.
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
- H.264, Xvid, MPEG-4/1 and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI/MP4 video format support
- MPEG-4/1 video codec VBR mode support
Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
- Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
- Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
- Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
- AMD APP H.264 encoder
IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
- FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit
- game recorder can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
- The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
- upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
- record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
- You can record 4K Ultra HD video at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 in size
- You will experience much less lag than other game capture software (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)
When we saved recordings during gameplay, we found that Bandicam generated noticeable lag. For a second, the game’s frame would seize up, and when it resumed, our character was in a different place and situation. This could very well be due to our setup and the settings we used; however, we used the same setup and settings to compare all of the products on our lineup.
Bandicam affects in-game performance by 9 percent while recording 1080p video and 6 percent while recording 720p video. That low 6 percent for 720p is the best out of any product on our lineup. Bandicam also performs well overall, only increasing the fps range by 22 percent. This is significantly lower than most of the other products we tested. Other than the lag while starting and stopping recording, Bandicam performs well. Check out our testing methodology to learn more about how we got these numbers.
Bandicam gives you the tools you need to take high-quality screenshots, and it lets you set custom hotkeys. You can remap hotkeys to any key you want. This is important because you don’t want to struggle to reach the start/stop hotkey while you’re playing a game.
Video frame rate contributes directly to a recording’s overall quality and file size. It can be hard to find a good balance between quality and efficiency, but Bandicam allows you to set custom frame rates. This means you can find the sweet spot that’s right for what you want your videos to do, and you don’t have to worry about whether there is a predefined option that fits what you need. You can also enter custom resolutions, giving you even more control over the quality and efficiency of your recordings.
What’s new in this version 22.214.171.1245:
– Bandicam is now able to record Vulkan games/programs (Dota 2, Doom, etc.)
– Im proved the DirectX 11 hooking compatibility
– Imp roved the DirectX 9 hooking compatibility (PlanetSide 2)
– Improved the MJPG format compatibility with the ‘Device Recording Mode’
– Imp roved AMD APP H.264 codec recognition of AMD Radeon R series
– Bandicam now supports 60FPS for webcam recording (Logitech C922 Pro)
– B andicam now prevents the computer from sleeping while the preview window of the ‘Device Recording Mode’ is full screen
– Bandicam now hides the mouse cursor if the preview window of the ‘Device Recording Mode’ is full screen
– Frames were skipped if a user set a high bitrate on AMD APP H.264 encoder
– Bandicam stopped working when a frame was not updated in ‘Screen Recording Mode’ under certain conditions
– The Keyframe interval function of NVIDIA® NVENC/HEVC encoder didn’t work properly
– Some registry entries remained after uninstallation
– Other minor bugs fixed
DOWNLOAD Bandicam 126.96.36.1994 + Keymaker :