Bandicam 22.214.171.1244 + Keymaker
Bandicam 126.96.36.1994 + Keymaker Record Everything (Game + PC screen) and save it as AVI, MP4 files. You can record WOW, Minecraft, iTunes, YouTube, PowerPoint, Webcam, Skype, Video chatting, Streaming video and the desktop screen without lagging.
Bandicam video compressesion
video while recording and uses much lower CPU/GPU/RAM usage, and it fully supports the hardware accelerated h.264 encoder of Nvidia NVENC/CUDA, Intel Quick Sync video and AMD APP which allow video to be recorded in high speed, with a high compression ratio and excellent quality. As a result, it has less lag and you can save your HDD and CPU.
Bandicam displays FPS number in the corner of the screen while it is active in the ‘DirectX/OpenGL window’ mode. It also can record video at resolutions of up to 3840×2160 in high quality (2160P UHD video can be made) and your webcam stream will be simultaneously recorded and merged with the game / screen recording (Picture-in-Picture, Video-in-Video).
In addition, Bandicam supports a real-time drawing function which allows users to draw lines, boxes, or highlights while recording the computer screen. You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting because the recorded file size is much smaller than other software (1/5 ~ 1/20 video size).
Bandicam supports AVI 2.0, the maximum file size is unlimited as long as the local Hard Disk has free space available (Over 24 hours recording can be possible).
when in desktop recording mode, supports the real-time highlighting of the mouse cursor and mouse click effects, a feature which competing software lacks. When these mouse effects are used in conjunction with simple microphone recording Bandicam is the ideal screen recorder for making tutorials.
Key Features :
- Can capture video not only in DirectX / OpenGL applications, but in general everything that happens on the screen
- The dimensions of the material being shot are adjusted quite accurately
- Adjusting the format and quality of captured video files (including Xvid and MPEG-1 VBR)
- Low (relatively) consumption of system resources
- A small (relatively) the size of output video files
- Auto-completion of video recording by time or file size
- Support pause recording function
- Built-in utility for recovering broken while writing files
- Adjusting the quality of captured JPG, support for BMP and PNG
- Video recording of the game and streaming video
- Recording of WOW, Minecraft, and various Windows programs
- MPEG-1, Xvid and MJPEG video codec support
- PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
- AVI video format (.avi) support
- MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support
- Capture image of the game and streaming video
- BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
- Continuous image capturing
- Frame rate control (FP)
- FPS overlay
- FPS limit
What’s new in this version Bandicam 188.8.131.524 + Keymaker:
– Bandicam now supports the H.264 (CPU) encoder
– Bandicam users are now able to upload the recorded video to Vimeo.com directly
– FPS could not be displayed in some DirectX 11 games on Windows 10.
– Black screen problem in some games (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, etc.)
– The webcam overlay function in DirectX 8/9 games/programs didn’t work properly on some computers.