Archos Video Player – a powerful video player for android. It has a wide range of functions, and has the support of virtually all known video formats. Also there is support for playback of video files from external USB drives. Archos Video Player is endowed with an integrated loader subtitles. Fans of standard solutions like what Archos Video Player can play video files “folder.” In general, the product turned out very beautiful and unusual.
The app boasts support for a wide range of file formats, and also offers a set of powerful and easy-to-use tools for playing content on display tablet and manage personal media libraries.
Among the key features of the new version is worth noting markedly increased speed of decoding video content with support for hardware acceleration. Archos Video Player also supports streaming of multimedia content stored on shared disks on your home network or via a connected USB-drives. Developers also specify that in the event of problems with hardware decode acceleration, users can manually select the software decoding menu «settings».
What is new in Archos Video Player 9.2.11:
- NEW: Scheduled SMB & UPnP rescan (TV only, later for Tablet/Phone interface)
- NEW: Allow to set audio delay in player
- NEW: subtitles (limited) support when using MXPlayer
- Fix SMB browsing not working on some network
- Fix detailled video info not displayed in tablet/phone UI for local files
- Fix UPnP service sometimes running in background after using Archos Video Player
- Fix crash on Android 4.0 when downloading subtitles