Adguard Premium 2.7.220 – Internet filter for mobile devices, which protects you from advertising, malware and phishing sites, online tracking on your web browser when using your smartphone or tablet to the Internet.
Adguard is designed to block absolutely all kinds of online advertising, accelerate the loading of web pages, saving mobile traffic and protect your device from potential online threats.
Adguard filters only web browsers, without affecting operation of other applications installed on your device. The app uses a unique technology to filter traffic for your smartphone / tablet, which does not require ROOT-law.
filtering operation speed will not depend on the work of the VPN-server, since it is located directly on your device with the Android platform.
Key features of Adguard Premium :
Antibanner completely removes all advertising elements from web pages, including video ads.
Antiphishing protects the device from possible threats, checking all downloaded Web pages and files-apk.
Two filtering modes: local VPN, or local HTTP proxy mode mode. The first does not require ROOT-rights and at the same VPN-server is the same on your device, so do not have to miss your traffic through a remote server for filtering. The second is only recommended if you are using rutovannoe device or if you want to use Adguard with any VPN.
Antitracking . Protection from tracking your activities on the Internet.
Ad Blocking applications.
Filter social networking widgets. Social widgets (buttons Like, Like, class, etc.) will be deleted if the appropriate filter is activated.
Easy and intuitive interface. A simple interface and easy management of the application.
Advertising filters for sites in different languages. Adguard for Android is able to block ads in different languages: Russian, English, German, Dutch, Japanese, Spanish and Portuguese.
Adguard Premium features:
1. Web protection against online threats, blocking malware and phishing sites.
2. Improved ad blocking. The maximum quality of filtering.
3. Premium Technical Support.
What is new in this version :
• [Added] Section Settings’ application settings. We decided to seriously rework the design Firewall section. More it will not be in “Settings and Application Prospects.” Instead, we have added a whole section entitled ‘Application Settings’. She reminds cleaned section, but has a few differences. For example, we got rid of the “Global” switches – they are often misleading.
• More is now possible to disable access to the network when the screen is off, and for each application, this function can be adjusted separately. And, when this option is enabled, not only prohibited all new connections, but existing connections are closed, and when the screen is turned off. Another big change – a way to exclude applications from filtering. You can now disable the filtering of traffic, advertising, and HTTPS filtering for any application on the screen ‘application settings’, rather than to go into low-level settings and to register the package name in the list of exceptions. There are other changes, we will not give them all here. We hope the new design will be more intuitive, and you will not encounter problems while working with him.
• [Added] Ability to import custom filter from a local file.
• [Added] A notice warning the user about the expiring license.
• [Added] New localization: Slovak and Norwegian.
• [Changed] Turn vibration and sound when notifications from Adguard.
• [Changed] Instead of stop protection when changing settings now display a pop-up message.
• [Changed] When the user changes the default settings for the firewall, Adguard ask him if he wants to reset individual settings application.
• [Changed] Display a notification when the VPN is turned off.
• [Changed] Some other UI enhancements.
• [Changed] Adguard now respects DNS traffic as the traffic is a “virtual” application “DNS” name.
• [Fixed] Adguard closes when brush it off when select “No” notification icons.
• [Fixed] The problem with unfinished firmware Samsung (notification sounds violated).
• [Fixed] Description Premium features.
• [Fixed] interface Accessibility for visually impaired and blind users.
• [Added] modifier $ app. This modifier is useful for advanced users who create their own filtering rules. This allows a block in a specific advertisement application and everywhere except in this application. For example, Facebook uses the same domain as the advertising, and for useful purposes. This modifier allows you to block facebook advertising in other applications without breaking itself the Facebook app.
• [Fixed] The identification of applications written for Android N. Due to security policy Androin N, HTTPS filtering is not possible for applications developed specifically for the Android N, or other applications that do not trust user certificates. Previously, this could lead to errors and reach of these applications. Now Adguard determines the applications written for Android N, and filters for applications such HTTPS traffic.
• [Added] RoList filter is added to the list of supported.
• [Changed] Gello Browser and Opera labs added to the list to be filtered by default.
• [Fixed] disable filtering for applications “Android OS” is now completely excludes the OS of VPN packets.
• [Fixed] Added support for syntax of the pseudo-class: style.
• [Fixed] The behavior of the modifier $ empty altered to improve filtration.
• [Enhanced] to increase the maximum size of content filtering rules.
• [Changed] DNS requests are allowed for the user root.
• [Fixed] SSL white list are no longer applied to the random domains.
• [Fixed] The problem is when the application can not establish a connection when enabled on DNS blocking, even when they are on the list of allowed sites.
• [Fixed] Fixed problem “overlap” of our Apache commons classes older versions supplied in Android.
• [Fixed] All of our requests have become more secure using SSL / TLS.
Installation / Upgrade
• [Added] Auto restart protection after upgrading Adguard.
• [Fixed] Sleep Adguard during the upgrade.
• From now on, users will be far easier to add applications to the exceptions. Now there is no need to switch to low-level settings, simply open the application screen in the ‘Application Settings’ section, and add it to the exception directly from there ..
• The following compatibility issues have been fixed:
– Ad Blocking prevents playback video in an application Mail.ru News.
– Do not work on the loading Yandex Disk.
– Samsung power saving mode.
– HTC Battery Optimization.
– Appendix Sync for Reddit.
– Annex Cortana voice.
– Annex Lazada.
– Google Calendar.
• The following applications are added to exceptions due to problems caused by the filtering: Idealo, Mountainview, Itau, Yik Yak, Box, Jet, MeetMe, MoovIt, com.samsung.syncservice, Waze, Prisma, Grindr, Romeo Uncut, SwiftKey, S Voice , Goes, NU.nl, Coursera, Astana Bank, Google Now, Yandex Navigator, Heetch, TomTom Go Mobile, applications Amazon, some banking applications.
DOWNLOAD Adguard Premium 2.7.220 Cracked APK :